Saturday, August 23, 2008

Today

I will be literally out on my own. It's scary, fun and sad all at the same time.

Last night was my last supper living in the Eagles household, During dinner Garrett informed me that I cannot leave because "You are like the sister I never had." Which was totally cute despite the fact he does have a sister, a quite amazing one in fact, and she was sitting right there.
P: "hey, thats not very nice."
G: "What?"
P: "I am your sister"
G: "Ok I will change it, Jenelle, You are like the sister I ever had"
I am not sure which is worse. I am not even sure if the second one makes sense.

It will be weird for Amy to leave after moving stuff... I will visit them a lot once work is less crazy.

I did it, I got my act together! I am working my butt off to do it but I am doing it!! Thats the greatest and worst feeling in the world.

I am not too scared because my Aunt Ladonna already said that she better get a call if I think I am going to starve, so I shall always be fed no matter what which is my favorite! I love food!

I think I am going to be able to keep my dishes too....I have to talk to my roommate about it but they are so cute, I dont care I will store them in my room if I have to and bring them out when I have ppl over lol .

I get to join in with two of my favorite ppl on a tradition too! Disney movie and Ice cream night with the Jessica Winters and Sean Hogan!

I love my Hollister job, hate the lack of sleep (woke up my eyes are so dark it looks like I got a black eye, there is a wrinkle in the dark eye too) but love the job. And I think I will get decent hours even when they start cutting after the store opens because I am already the girl my manager goes to when people royally screw up because he knows I can fix it and I know how to do things right which is amazing!

3 comments:

Thany said...

I am proud of you.

Amy said...

sniff sniff

ditto on the proud of you! :)

Crayl said...

I am even prouder of you than those last two put together.
:)