Friday, August 22, 2008

Slutty Slutty Slutty

I was talking to my boss yesterday. The man is hilarious you get him on a topic he is passioonate about and he will talk forever, loudly and enthusiastically. We were talking about marriage and how is wife is all four types of attractive, physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually,it was really cute he truely loves her. Then we got on another topic about missionary work, which I mentioned when I am a teacher I want to take the opurtunity of the summer to take missionary trips (this is actually only semi true, I do not care if they are missionary trips I am ok with something in the peace corps or something of that nature) and he was like you need to live the life of a missionary now, and I replied that I was starting to make changes and then made a smile thinking of my wild youth of the past year. He asked what, personally I am not dumb enough to tell my boss that I used to be an alcoholic was raped treated my family like shit and used men to gain power. It just seems those qualities are best kept in your private life. Then He turns and says well changing the way you dress could be an easy change.

What the heck? I was wearing jeans that hit my belly button a cami (that I tightened the straps so no cleavage) and a cardigan sweater.... I do not wear slutty clothes to work. One time I was asked to pull my shirt up because the undershirt I was wearing pulled down too much..which just to note my mother gave me that shirt and it was the first time I had worn it. I own a few questionable things, an american eagle jean skirt, and a few low cut shirts but nothing down to my belly button and I don't usually wear those items of clothing. I think I am going to just order those puritan dresses that those girls were wearing for the mormon crazy orgy house.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Oh Geno!!! He isn't so innocent himself.