Saturday, August 16, 2008

I am cursed

To be only eighteen yet be more mature than twenty one year olds. I work two jobs go to school full time, I am kind of done with my dumb choices phase. I am trying to rent a room in a roommate situation and no one will take me seriously because of my age. If I could move in with my friends I would but they all ditched out on me becuase they didnt take it seriously. IO know that I am super silly and play at playgrounds and wear moustaches with my thirteen year old cousin but when it comes to decisions on like moving out I think of myself as pretty mature. and if I am not sure of something or have a question I have a network of older women and men (mainly uncle and Dad) to help me out. It just hard to know that I am being punished for having more common sense then most of my generation. I can't get a studio by myself because it would be too expensive and I have no esablished credit, which is a good and bad thing, I dotn have bad credit because if you can't affordit don't buy it but that makes people worry, whatever. I am not trying to toot my own horn saying I am amazing, I still make stupid childish mistakes once in awhile but I take things seriously when need be. I would like to think that I learned something form the past two years of my life. Or else that would have been a waste of God's time kicking me in the butt.

No comments: