Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Don't make fun of kids in highschool

They may be your overnight manager at Hollister.

Last night was my first night working at Hollister. It was actually everyone's first night working in the store. We set up shelves and other things to get ready. I kept staring at one guy thinking I knew him but figured it's probably just the Hollister look. He introduced himself as Chirs and that he was our overnight manager. I continued to work and everytime I passed him I kept thinking to myself that Iknew him from somewhere, but not from Mesa or any of my other jobs.

Then it hit me! Chris Moody Ramona High. He always walked around like he was the king, with popped collar and all. We would pop spencers collar and say Chris Moody it. He won best dressed or biggest flirt that year. And now he is my manager... which is silly. He was wearing a polo but his collar was down, which is most likely the reason I did not recognize that it was him at first.
Small world, I am glad a few others managed to excape from Ramona.

No comments: