Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Thankful Tuesday

1. Make up (just to cover acne to fun fake eyelashes)

2. Macaroni and Cheese, prefferably homemade but I love when Jimmy makes it for me from a box.

3. Margaritas, virgin or not they are delicious!

4. Marilyn Monroe, because curvy women are just sexier

5. Maseratis, oh my goodness thats a ride.

6. Music, would seriously shrivel up and die without it.

7. Manicures, because they make you feel better.

8. Moving boxes, because trashbags just don't do it right, got stuff crushed last time.

9. Mike, because who else will drive you up to LA, throw crabs out of your car, give you a nail, and keep the piece of seaglass you gave him eight months ago.

10. Making out, in masses (double m's yay)

3 comments:

Crayl said...

Good list. You are so right about music. I think I was too tired when I made my list. And #10...be careful.

Thany said...

I love make up too.
I just love it.

Mrs. Carol said...

The best mac and cheese is the Kraft deluxe kind with the squeezy cheese. My kids grew up on it.