Thursday, August 21, 2008

Photobucket

Lets start at the matching shirts. Mine is pink hers is black, matching boys, here's a little story me and my ex bff shown in the picture started picking up marines off base. It started with her meeting one we went to highschool with and they wanted to double date. So I went through about three marines. This was my second one I think. We went down to pb at night and hung out on the beach for the fact that meaghan and I were seventeen and couldn't even smoke hookah yet. Then After kissing mine (and him literally biting my lips not the fun playful way the entire lip was bitten and sore for a good hour afterwards) and him mentioning he wants me to come to texas with him after not even a handful of dates I was not upset we him and meaghan began seeing each other one weekend him and another marine came to stay up in Ramona. EWW my past is not pretty

No comments: