Friday, August 29, 2008

My hatred for Canadians

I recently moved into my apartment. I have a roommate I met off of craigslist, yes I am crazy thanks for asking. I usually get intuition when something bad is going to happen, I ususally have the habit of ignoring it. But after meeting him and I even prayed about it, It felt completely right. I love my roommate, we get along fabulously he is super sarcastic, has a mean sense of humor and we like a lot of the smae music, shows and movies.
The other night we were having a conversation Lord knows what it was about (he was in the kitchen cooking me and my two friends dinner how sweet is that) and all of the sudden he goes Roomie: "but I know that you hate Canadians. "
ME"what? I never have even mentioned Canadians."
Roomie: "Yeah I decided that I am going to make up who you are, its easier than getting to know you."
ME: "ok, so what else do I not like?"

No comments: