Friday, August 15, 2008

Shopping with the Thomas

Since Alyssa has leftI have lost my number one shopping buddy. Last night I needed to go get some shirts because my boobs have recently grown a lot most of my shirts are inappropriately tight and high. So I needed to go to the closet for undershirts and I wanted to check out the five dollar store down off of college. I know I'm cheap but at eighteen with my two jobs I am not really trying to impress anyone. So I took my friend Thomas whom I love and we have been friends since I was fourteen. There is a reson you take your girlfriends shopping. They can tell you certain colors that are not flattering to you. Thomas was cool in the fact that he was opinionated on what would look cute or not, because dont we dress to impress the opposite sex? But it stunk not to have alyssa to try on the most ridiculous stuff we could find, or go in a dressing room together and i suprise take pictures while she has a shirt halfway over her head.

No comments: