Thursday, August 14, 2008

Codependent

Growing up as a twin I tried to seperate myself from my sister as much as possible. I wanted to prove to everyone we were not a bundle pack. When I met people I wouldn't mention I had a twin unless someone else brought it up or Alyssa walked up. She was the weird one who wore black and I was the one that showed up in short skirts low jeans and anything else that was in style(that my Dad would not make me go upstairs and change). We fought like cats and dogs. The words "I hate you" have been said too many times to count.
Though she recently moved away and I now have an incurable disease called broken heart syndrome (I webmded it I also have heart disease cancer and am pregnant). It took her leaving me to realize she was my best friend in the entire world. Who else can you yell at so hard you make her cry but still goes out to frozen yogurt with you?
So this is my new begining twin free which I dreamed for when I ws younger and regetting today.

2 comments:

Crayl said...

Welcome to bloggy land.

Thany said...

Love you, dearest.