Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Thankful Ten

1. Project Runway: Because I would hae never been introduced to my future husband Tim Gunn and would not have my everyday phrases such as "Where's Andre" and "fierce, tranny, hot mess"

2. Plots: the make stories interesting

3. Plants: Especially Govna sitting on my porch

4. Prancing: Because walking is way too boring

5: Pockets: to hold my cell phone

6: Pizza: no explanation

7: Pay days: not the candy bar I like money to fill my pockets as well

8: Panera Bread: Delicious

9: Pants: they cover my legs and keep me warm and make my butt look fabulous

10: Padres: I wouldn't root for any other losing time like I root for the Padres

2 comments:

Amy said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T PUT PROJECT RUNWAY ON MY P LIST!!!


HOLLA ATCHA BOY!

Crayl said...

Good list.:)