Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Friendly Neighbors

So I have begun to meet my neighbors in my apartment complex. Sunday night I went upstairs and hung outwith our amazing lesbian neighbors, they were all super nice and friendly ! We talked about gross nurse stories, one lady that one of the girls had worked with bit off the tips of her figers because she liked the feeling of bone against her teeth.
Then this morning on my way to my car one of the other women in our complex. I said hello she asked if I was new to the building and I said I was and that I lived with aaron and she mentioned that he's a really sweet guy. Just small talk, then it happened, she invited me to a passion party. I told her I would see if I was busy and would let her know. I dont want to be rude my first week of living there, but the expression on my face was most likely priceless. Yay for firendly neighbors.

No comments: