Monday, September 8, 2008

Grandparents day

I celebrated Grandparents Day by shopping for stuff for my apartment and asian dinner food. I then got the calander reminder on my phone that its grandparents day so I began with calling my Grandparents on my moms side, nothing too out of the ordinary, my Grandpa did stop asking questions when I used the pronoun he while discussing shopping with my roommate.
Then I called my Dad's mom (aaron) and all the time that I have known her she has had voice problems when she has allergies, it gets really raspy with her allergies. When I called I didn't recognize her voice,
GL: Hello
M:Hi aunt beth?
GL: No, who is this?
M: Is this Grandma? Its your granddaughter Jenelle.
GL: Oh my goodness, Jenelle its so great to here from you (grandma-ee stuff said)

My roommate then made fun of me because my grandma doesn't even know who I am and I explained the voice situation. And He asked thats really weird I wonder why its different, I replied with Jesus did it of course. Because God does several miracles people take advantage of. Then our cashier begins peraching that there is nothing God can not do, No burden God can not heal and began singing a miracle song. I was so amazed she broke that gospel down. I wish I had known the words so I could rock out with her.

No comments: