Monday, October 6, 2008

Jenelle Has a Heart?

I have been searching for jobs like a mad woman. I want something that pays well so I can get a gym membership do well in school and quit hollister. I just found my dream job. I would be working with the homeless sorting donations and helping people get back on their feet. Others may view this job as a hassle and hard and you have to have amazing patience. But I would love love love it. 
This past summer I reunited with my alma mater youth group because they do days at the bay and Dave's message was that if you don't concentrate on yourself you will not get depressed. When you are concentrated on other people and helping them you do not concentrate on how sad your life may seem or your flaws as much. I would enjoy going to work everyday. When you are working towards a higher goal you have more to live for. 
So pray that I get this, plus my relationship with God has been numb for about a year and a half so this may help me reconnect with the only one thats going to save me. 

No comments: