Monday, December 8, 2008

Accountability?

I have not been accountable with my blogging on losing weight. i have been faithful to the treadmill I have commited 30 minutes to an hour everyday to walk/jog. And let me tell you the hookah and cigarettes were the worst idea I have ever had, but with time I hope to restore my lungs and my heart's strength. If I can keep up working out everyday for three weeks without missing I will then be in the habit and it will be natural to me. The diet is a little harder, my mom made my favorite christmas cookies the night I had an emotinal meltdown so I got out of it but i am back on track. I can see my tummy is widdling down slowly but surely I just cant wait untili can fit into my old pants. I have given myself the reward that when I reach my goal weight i get to go shopping at H&M because it is aimed at skinnier ppl and has fabulous clothes for reasonable prices! And I will be able to go shopping without a breakdown of how I used to be skinny! I will enjoy clothes shopping once more!

No comments: